Royal Falconry Training & Nature Safari
Discover Emirati heritage with this rich cultural morning adventure. Learn more about the intriguing world of falconry and discover nature’s beauty on a luxe safari drive. Finish your morning with a lavish breakfast at the beautiful Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa.
Make the most of your morning and join us in the desert to discover more about the fascinating world of falconry training. Falcons play an important part in Emirati heritage and have great cultural significance in the region. This special, luxurious journey will give you insight into the intriguing world of falconry.
Set your alarm for an early pick-up in a private Range Rover between 5.30 AM and 6.30 AM. As you arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, you’ll be welcomed with a complimentary headscarf and a stainless steel water bottle – tokens of your desert journey to keep and remember.
Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring world of falconry during a private demonstration where you’ll witness the majestic falcons respond to the commands of a professional falconer. The experience is interactive too; you’ll have the unique opportunity to hold the falcon. Don’t forget to keep your phone ready to capture these incredible moments.
Next, embark on a luxurious nature drive through the expansive Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a Range Rover. Your journey will lead you to a hidden gem – a picturesque remote lake, doubling as a haven for various bird species.
After your drive, you’ll be treated to a sumptuous gourmet breakfast at the renowned Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa. Enjoy a lavish buffet spread, featuring a selection of juices, tea, coffee, and an array of delectable dishes before returning to your hotel.
- Get picked up in a private Range Rover between 05:30 AM and 06:30 AM
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and receive a headscarf and stainless steel water bottle as gifts
- Partake in a private and interactive falconry demonstration set in a beautiful desert camp
- Go on a nature drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover
- Visit a beautiful remote lake, which is also a bird sanctuary
- Enjoy breakfast at the world-famous Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Return to your hotel between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM. Your total experience will last approximately five hours
Includes private car
- 2 guests: AED 3,500
- 3 guests: AED 3,999
- 4 guests: AED 4,500
*All prices include VAT